Sample Invitation Messages for Farewell Party to Colleagues at Office: what to write in a farewell party invite
Published By Ruby Samy on 2012-09-13 24915 Views
In case you are stuck with what message to write in card or email to invite your colleagues to a farewell party, then this article will help you to find the perfect invitation messages for farewell party for colleagues at office, which you can use for your invitation card.
In the preparations of the farewell party for your colleague who is leaving, never forget to prepare a nice farewell invitation card for the guests/colleagues. Farewell party invitation should certainly be written using ideal words. The set of right words will definitely be a good factor to make your guests confirm their presence in the party.
Here are some samples of invitation messages for farewell party for colleagues at office that you can choose to write in a card or email invite.
1. Together, lets wish (name) of the all the best; she has been our great friend and colleague. Her goodbye is her first step to embrace better world for her. Our team had planned a nice farewell party for her. Please join us! Date: ---- , Time:......., Place:
2. Hello! Please be a part of our farewell party for our dear friend (name); our dear colleague as he/she say goodbye. Let’s all together wish him/her all the best! The farewell party will be held at (place) exactly at (time). Have a great day!
3. One of our dearest colleagues needs to transfer other department. In this regard, our team had planned a nice celebration for this wonderful person. You are invited to join “Farewell Party for a Great Friend” to be held at (place) and party will start exactly at (time) so please don’t be late!
Thanks! See you there!
4.(Name of the colleague) is certainly a good friend and officemate so in his/her last day in the office our group has decided to surprise him/her with the coolest farewell party in the universe.
Please join us in (colleague’s name) farewell party to be held in (place) exactly at (time)
Thank you! Your presence is highly appreciated.
5. This is to cordially invite you to be a part of our great colleague’s farewell party to be held in (place) exactly at (time).
“Goodbyes are not the end. It’s just the start of a new beginning”
Join us! We hope to see your presence in (place) at exactly (time). Thank you!
6. Hello (name)! This letter is to cordially invite you to join our surprise farewell party for our dear colleague. He/she needs to say goodbye to say hello in Paris and embrace better horizons waiting for her. Let us all be happy for (name of the colleague) and say goodbye with smile in our face.
See you there! Party will be held at (place) exactly at (time).Thank you!
Many people say that saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do. Nevertheless, farewell party could be the happiest moment if celebrated with all great friends. Invite the colleagues now by using this great collection of sample Invitation Messages for Farewell Party to Colleagues at Office.